Hole Diameter: 9/16" (14mm)
Hole Spacing (From End): 13/16" (21mm)
Hole Spacing (On Center): 1-7/8" (48mm)
Width: 1-5/8" (41mm)
Thickness: 1/4" (6mm)
- Unistrut channels are accurately and carefully cold formed to size from low-carbon strip steel.
- Steel: Plain 12 Ga. (2.7 mm), 14 Ga.(1.9 mm) and 16 Ga. (1.5 mm); ASTM A1011 SS GR 33.
- Steel: Pre-Galvanized 12 Ga. (2.7 mm), 14 Ga. (1.9 mm) and 16 Ga. (1.5mm); ASTM A653 GR 33.
- Imperial dimensions are illustrated in inches. Unless noted, all metric dimensions are shown in millimeters.
Design Bolt Torque:
- Load tables and charts are constructed to be in accordance with the SPECIFICATION FOR THE DESIGN OF COLD-FORMED STEEL STRUCTURAL MEMBERS 2001 EDITION published by the AMERICAN IRON AND STEEL INSTITUTE USING ASD METHOD.