Unistrut has perfected the metal framing system with the most styles, materials, fittings and accessories to make it the most innovative non-weld metal framing system for the tradesman. Unistrut has incorporated tons of research and feedback from plumbers, HVAC technicians and tradespeople who work with Unistrut metal framing daily, to create the most complete and flexible support system available. Backed by our worldwide network of engineering, we provide customers with a total resource capability. Because Hawaii is so far removed from the rest of the continental US, we have become experts in getting you the largest stocking supplier of Unistrut related products. We also are able to source the quickest way to deliver you hard to find items to keep you on your job schedule.
Types of finishes we apply to Unistrut:
- Perma-Green® III – Performance far exceeds conventional finishes. Provides superior resistance to chalking, checking and fading and is far less vulnerable common acidic atmospheres, solvents and alkalis compared to other competitive “high-performance” coatings.
- Plain (PL) – Plain finish retains the oiled surface applied to the raw steel during the rolling process.
- Pregalvanized Zinc (PG) – Zinc coated by a hot dip process. Zinc thickness is .75 MIL.
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG) – Immersed into a bath of molten zinc. This method results in a complete zinc coverage and thicker coating than pregalvanized or plated zinc. Zinc thickness is 2.6 MIL.
- Special Coating – Special coatings can be applied per customer requirements.
- Electroplated Zinc (EG) – Electroplating the parts in either a SC1 (Mild) zinc coating of 0.2 or SC3 (Severe) zinc coating of .5 mil (the standard finish thickness for UL listed raceway products).
- Perma-Gold (ZD) – Similar to the EG process but in a yellow color.
- Unistrut Defender (DF) – Is a combination of two proprietary material coatings that has three times the corrosion resistance of hot dipped galvanized steel.