Square Nut for M24
- Cold-formed inserts are manufactured from standard 12 gauge (2.7 mm) Unistrut channel sections conforming to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33 or ASTM A653 GR 33, unless otherwise noted.
- Hot-rolled inserts, as noted, are manufactured from carbon steel meeting physical requirements of ASTM A283 GR D.
- To inhibit concrete, all inserts (except spot inserts) are provided with closure strips and end caps or foam filler, unless otherwise requested.
- Most concrete inserts are available in stainless steel on special order. Consult factory for ordering information.
- A wide range of heavy-duty to light-duty “continuous” and “spot” concrete inserts are available for use in pre-cast, pre-stressed or poured-in-place concrete floors, walls or ceilings.
- Imperial dimensions are illustrated in inches. Metric dimensions are shown in parenthesis or as noted. Unless noted, all metric dimensions are in millimeters.
Custom-designed inserts are available on special order. Consult factory for ordering information.
- Design loads, where shown, are based on 3,000 PSI concrete, unless noted.
- Insert lengths range from 3 inches (76 mm) to 20 feet (6.10m) with a tolerance of ±1/4-inch (6.4mm).